Your community programs
Community programs are free and a wonderful way for you and your child to talk, sing, read, and play along with other families. Many of these programs also provide information and resources. Talking and playing with other children helps your child to develop skills to get ready for school.
- EarlyOn Child and Family Centres (Kingston)
- Free drop-in programs for parents and caregivers with children birth to 6 years old. Trained Early Childhood Educators provide programming for children and parent information. These child and family centres also provide an opportunity for your child to interact with other children and for you to meet other caregivers.
- Rural Frontenac Community Services (Sharbot Lake)
- Lennox & Addington Resources for Children (Napanee)
- Kingston Frontenac Public Library
- City of Kingston and County of Frontenac Centralized Child Care Registry and Information Service (CCRIS)
- The CCRIS offers information about licensed childcare programs and information about subsidy, including school readiness and licensed summer programs.
- Kingston Literacy and Skills
- A community-based program that offers literacy training for adults and children. For more information visit the Kingston Literacy Skills website.
- School Readiness Programs
- Autism Ontario
- Provides information about the signs of autism and offers supports and programs for children and their families. For more information visit the Autism Ontario website.
To make a referral to Early Expressions Preschool Speech and Language program, complete our online referral form.
Referrals can also be made by phone at 613-544-3400 or 1-800-544-3400 ext. 3175 and press 3.